Get A Date For Keeps

Wednesday

Nice Guys Don't Get The Hot Girls...NOT!

Why do girls today go for the rebel type kind of guys? Are they some kind of masochists and they would prefer to be with a guy who does not even follow common social courtesies?

I guess that is why some dating "guru's" today teach guys on how to be "cocky" and project a "bad boy" image to girls. I don't think that would work for the long run because eventually who we are really inside should be the one that our girl should like if we want the relationship to really last.

If we are trying to be the kind of guy we are not, we might lose our identity and I'm afraid to wake up someday beside a girl who does not know who I really am.

I guess for a nice guy, to get girls to like you, you should do a "Sakura"! (so much for the drama)




Go Sakura! :)

No comments: