Get A Date For Keeps

Saturday

Things To Consider When Dating Single Moms

I know for a fact that it's getting harder to get a date nowadays. It's really tough to be out there again and it's getting harder to read what women want from men and keep them happy. That is why I don't know why you want to date a single mom.

OK, you don't have to tell me that she's interesting, she's different, she's wonderful and you've got a lot of things in common. I'm going to be blunt with you. It's harder to date a single mom. So if you think she's going to be easy, well think again.

What makes me say that?

Simple psychology bro, these types of women have already been burned and they are actually sticking out their necks to give it a go once more but they are taking precautions and they are extra-vigilant.

So if you really like this woman that you want to date then I would suggest that you get a reality check first. Ask yourself what are your motives on dating her. If you are just going to do it just for fun and experience then I would have to ask you to get advice somewhere else. I don't want to be an accomplice to someone's heartache again.

When you really think that you are sincere with your intentions, then we are all clear.

So, how do you date a single mother? You have to consider a few things so you won't regret anything in the long run: the reason she is a single mother and how many kids does she have.

Is she separated? Did she ever got married? How old are her kids? Have you met them? Are you any good with kids? Do you like kids at all? Yes, I know I'm digging in too deep but believe me this is for your own good.

I just want you to look at the bigger picture. I'm sure you're attention is just concentrated at her but for you win her, you will have to look at this in every angle. I told you single moms are not looking for flings, they have a lot to think about like their kids and the future.

When you finally decide that you really want to then I only have a simple tips for you:

1. During the first dates, do not be too "touchy". It will activate their "warning signals" and they might interpret your actions as advances. They do not like a guy who thinks they are easy. Remember, they are "mommy". And,

2. As I told you, they have been burned already so they are no longer out there to fool around. If you cannot or afraid of commitment, she will see right through you and it will just not work out.

Tough? You asked for it. So think about it. Consider everything that we have talked about and if you are ready to accept all that and be a man, go for it. If you are truly sincere I'm sure she will see through you and the rest will just be history. Good luck!

Find more tips from The Best Dating Book. Uncover the secrets on How To Date And Seduce Any Woman You Want naturally and effectively.

No comments: